- These cables are meant tobe used with our RWH (Radio Wiring Harneses) and SRWH (Smart Radio Wiring Harneses).
- The convert the ISO end that is meant to connect into Blaupunkt radios into a connection compatible with new radio.
- If you have a new radio and do not see it under compatible devices send us an email.
- Just because your car has the same connectors does not mean that it is compatible without a RWH or SRWH. Connecting these harnesses to anything except our RWH or SRWH can damage the electronics inside of your new radio.
- Use the link below to find the proper PNP converter for your radio.
- Click here for our radio list on Google Documents
Enfig PNP Plug and Play Adapters for aftermarket radios53
Featured positive reviews:
Enfig PNP Plug and Play Adapters for aftermarket radios
Let me start by saying I'm glad there is a radio and kit made that is not enon or dynavin.. for the enon there is a 50/50 chance you will have problems and dynavin is either too expensive or non existent. For e46 it's hard to find something other than those two. With enfig not only did I get a different and in my opinion better choice of radio they also offer great customer service, and perfection everytime! I love that I have a sony radio it sounds good, looks good, and the kit was perfect. Everything worked the way it was supposed to! I have full steering wheel controls left intact, great sound overall, and a simple plug and play option! Would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone! Thanks for the great service and product!