- These cables are meant tobe used with our RWH (Radio Wiring Harneses) and SRWH (Smart Radio Wiring Harneses).
- The convert the ISO end that is meant to connect into Blaupunkt radios into a connection compatible with new radio.
- If you have a new radio and do not see it under compatible devices send us an email.
- Just because your car has the same connectors does not mean that it is compatible without a RWH or SRWH. Connecting these harnesses to anything except our RWH or SRWH can damage the electronics inside of your new radio.
- Use the link below to find the proper PNP converter for your radio.
- Click here for our radio list on Google Documents
Featured positive reviews:
I wanted to update the radio/stereo head in my 2013 VW CC as the system was clunky and I really wanted an updated unit. During the process of purchasing new equipment I found out that I couldn’t use the OEM backup camera and would have to use an aftermarket unit - Bummer! During my YouTube search on how to replace the camera I came upon the install videos of Enfig Car Stereo. Not only was Christian doing an install on a 2013 CC, but he was using the OEM camera! I called immediately and he seriously hooked me up. He had everything I needed for the install, I didn’t have to cut one wire and everything worked as it should. I couldn’t recommend Christian and Enfig any higher!