- These cables are meant tobe used with our RWH (Radio Wiring Harneses) and SRWH (Smart Radio Wiring Harneses).
- The convert the ISO end that is meant to connect into Blaupunkt radios into a connection compatible with new radio.
- If you have a new radio and do not see it under compatible devices send us an email.
- Just because your car has the same connectors does not mean that it is compatible without a RWH or SRWH. Connecting these harnesses to anything except our RWH or SRWH can damage the electronics inside of your new radio.
- Use the link below to find the proper PNP converter for your radio.
- Click here for our radio list on Google Documents
Featured positive reviews:
Had recently bought a used R32 for my wife that already had and aftermarket radio in it but the steering wheel controls and Bluetooth didn’t function. So I purchased her a new radio. The individual who installed the old radio in her car did quite the hack job. I thought it was going to take me hours to get this sorted out so I started checking YouTube for video help and came across this Enfig Video that really helped. I was like wow this guy makes this look super easy. So I checked out their website. Their pricing was cheaper then buying from Best Buy which I would have had to cut and splice. Once I received everything from Enfig. It literally took me 20 minutes to install the radio everything was plug and play no cutting or splicing. My wife watched me as I did it. She even commented if I knew it was this easy I could have done it! Thank you Enfig you made this job very easy. And every thing worked like it should! Highly recommend for anyone who is doing it themselves.