- These cables are meant tobe used with our RWH (Radio Wiring Harneses) and SRWH (Smart Radio Wiring Harneses).
- The convert the ISO end that is meant to connect into Blaupunkt radios into a connection compatible with new radio.
- If you have a new radio and do not see it under compatible devices send us an email.
- Just because your car has the same connectors does not mean that it is compatible without a RWH or SRWH. Connecting these harnesses to anything except our RWH or SRWH can damage the electronics inside of your new radio.
- Use the link below to find the proper PNP converter for your radio.
- Click here for our radio list on Google Documents
Featured positive reviews:
Thanks for your designs in making connecting after market stereos a simple connection. I appreciate your service.
This is my second purchase from you and I’ve had the same problem as the first. The problem I had with the first pnp for my 07 vw Jetta. I was using a kenwood stereo at the time. I was also connecting a subwoofer and needed to use the blue/blue white remote wire. The connection failed to power my remote turn on. I called you about this and you replaced my pnp connection. This was back in 2017.
My mire recent purchase was for the same car but I switched out my reading to a Sony. The pnp harness you sent had the same problem. Like the first connection and the replacement, it never worked as far as the remote wire. As with the first, I ended up using the red wire as my accessory for my remote turn on. This is the only issue I had. Other than that I love this simple connection which allows me no splicing. This is my reason for giving it 4 stars.