- These cables are meant tobe used with our RWH (Radio Wiring Harneses) and SRWH (Smart Radio Wiring Harneses).
- The convert the ISO end that is meant to connect into Blaupunkt radios into a connection compatible with new radio.
- If you have a new radio and do not see it under compatible devices send us an email.
- Just because your car has the same connectors does not mean that it is compatible without a RWH or SRWH. Connecting these harnesses to anything except our RWH or SRWH can damage the electronics inside of your new radio.
- Use the link below to find the proper PNP converter for your radio.
- Click here for our radio list on Google Documents
Featured positive reviews:
Good but could be better?
I feel like the length of this adapter + the other adapter with the steering wheel controls and the level adjuster module (for the Bose system) is longer than it needs to be. I realize that some of the length is necessary, just seems like it is a bit more than it needs to be. Luckily I'm not a smoker so by pulling the ashtray from the dash I have plenty of room. Though I may rung the level adjuster box into the glove box, not sure yet.
Unfortunately your 2001-2005 Audi A6 has the tightest radio opening of any car I have ever worked on in my 18 year career. All of our harnesses are made that long on purpose. First we try to make both harnesses long enough so you can rest the radio on the seat of the car. Second, The PNP length is made specifically to clear the metal cage so you can tuck the plastic connectors behind and under the cage. If they were 3 inches shorter every time you went to push in the radio the spastic blocks would get in the way. For that car I recommend dropping the glove box to help rout the wires. I hope this helps.