- These cables are meant tobe used with our RWH (Radio Wiring Harneses) and SRWH (Smart Radio Wiring Harneses).
- The convert the ISO end that is meant to connect into Blaupunkt radios into a connection compatible with new radio.
- If you have a new radio and do not see it under compatible devices send us an email.
- Just because your car has the same connectors does not mean that it is compatible without a RWH or SRWH. Connecting these harnesses to anything except our RWH or SRWH can damage the electronics inside of your new radio.
- Use the link below to find the proper PNP converter for your radio.
- Click here for our radio list on Google Documents
Featured positive reviews:
Works Perfectly... repeat review from order...
Before I found Enfig, I purchased one of the Chinese-based e46 large screen units. Once it came, it didn't work + they wanted me to cut parts of my dash - something I refused to do to a mint e46 wagon. So, back it went after three weeks of back and forth with their "top" support... totally nonsense... and a waste of time. BTW, it was during this weeks of back and forth that I found Enfig.
One phone call to Enfig and a quick walk through ordering the parts is all it took + watching their video—I've watched most and Enfig's is the only accurate version + great tips (like the air diffuser removal - not easy until you do it the right way).
Installed a Sony AVAX series unit. Everything works perfectly. The steering controls work perfectly - even song advance and phone hang up.
It's about the right components, the right instructions, and good service. That equation equals a solution that works. Honestly, I am still thrilled at how good everything works - couldn't be a happier customer.