- These cables are meant tobe used with our RWH (Radio Wiring Harneses) and SRWH (Smart Radio Wiring Harneses).
- The convert the ISO end that is meant to connect into Blaupunkt radios into a connection compatible with new radio.
- If you have a new radio and do not see it under compatible devices send us an email.
- Just because your car has the same connectors does not mean that it is compatible without a RWH or SRWH. Connecting these harnesses to anything except our RWH or SRWH can damage the electronics inside of your new radio.
- Use the link below to find the proper PNP converter for your radio.
- Click here for our radio list on Google Documents
Featured positive reviews:
5 stars hands down
I drive a 2005 Audi TT Quattro. I was having a lot of problems with finding a harness that would work for my vehicle. Even bought another one from a competitor and was pulling my hair out as nothing was quite right. That’s when I stumbled across Enfigs YouTube tutorial and decided I had nothing to lose. Christians customer service is top notch, he was very helpful and responsive throughout the process keeping me informed as to all updates with my order, as well as when I stumbled upon receiving the harness, helping me sort out my problems.
I give the 5 star off of just customer service alone. The harness worked flawlessly. Don’t hesitate to buy your harness from Enfig, you won’t regret it.