This unit offers a range of connectivity options, ranging from the ability to play compressed audio formats such as MP3, WMA and AAC discs, to support for USB sources, iPods, HD Radio, and Bluetooth hands-free calling. For iPods, Pioneer has improved the user interface and menu navigation to more closely resemble that of the iPod itself, while adding some extra navigation features, including alphabetical search, iPod passenger control (which gives car passengers the ability to search for music on the connected iPod player itself), and Link Search, which provides a list of all the content by a currently playing artist.
- New Built-in Bluetooth Solution
Your calls come in loud & clear with advanced echo cancellation. Setup is easy with simple phone pairing and automatic phonebook transfer.
- Simple Phone Pairing
Simply tilt, turn and push the Rotary Commander to register and use up to three Bluetooth -compatible cell phones.
- Transfer All Your Phonebook* Information and Numbers
Use with Phone Pairing to transfer your entire phonebook at a single time to the headunit, which can memorize up to 3600 different numbers: 400 persons x 3 contacts x 3 phone types (cell phone, home, office, etc.).
* Compatible Phone with PBAP profile required. Note: Not all Bluetooth phones may be compatible, and some features may not be available with all phones.
- New Echo Cancellation
Advanced Echo Cancellation has three levels of adjustment to keep phone calls sounding sufficiently loud and clear
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology for "Wireless Audio" Control and Streaming
When youre not utilizing hands-free calling, the FH-P8000BT can use Bluetooth Wireless Technology to feed your appetite for entertainment. Using "wireless audio" control and streaming (AVRCP, A2DP), you can control and listen to a compatible audio player or music phone on your headunit.
- Advanced Sound Retriever
Hear the detail, warmth and clarity, the way the artist intended it, from all of your highly compressed MP3, WMA and AAC files stored on USB memory device, iPod® and portable digital players. By restoring data (especially higher frequencies) that tend to get lost in the digital compression process, Pioneer's Advanced Sound Retriever technology enhances audio reproduction nearly all the way up to 20 kHz frequencies.
- USB Direct Control for iPod and more
Pioneers FH-P8000BT is ready to roll with capability for direct connection to your iPod . USB 2.0s speed and capability allow an elevated iPod experience in the car, and nearly limitless expandability for portable media players and USB memory devices.
- File search and access are extra-quick. The headunit keeps song, artist, time and album information displays very clear and user-friendly, and control is intuitive through the 7-Way Rotary Commander. The systems wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the iPod for clean, clear sound. In addition, Pioneer has developed the following new features to make using your iPod in the car extremely easy and convenient:
- Alphabetical Speed Search
When searching for artist/album, you can initiate alphabet search by pressing "List" button.
- Link Search
While listening to a specific artist you can hold "List" button down and it will pop up folders containing that specific artist.
- Passenger Control Mode
Allows passenger to use the iPod® directly to browse and select music, while connected to the headunit for playback.
- Random (Shuffle) Key
Physical Random Button on faceplate (Shuffle) makes it easy to hear something fresh.
- Full Featured and High Performance
The FH-P8000BT is smartly designed to expand your system, customize your experience, provide superior sound quality and easy operation.
- 3 RCA Hi-Volt preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- Supertuner IIID 24-Station/6-Button (18FM/6AM) Presets
- BSM (Best Stations Memory)
- Local Station Setting
- Selectable (4-Step)
- XM Radio Ready (GEX-P920XM Required)
- Sirius Radio Ready
- CD Player
- 1-bit D/A Converter (8fs/16-bit)
- CD-R/CD-RW Compatible
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Disc Title Memory
- CD Text
- MP3 Playback Compatability
- Codec Support: MP3, WMA, WAV, iTunes AAC
- File System: ISO9660-1,-2, Romeo, Joliet
- Max Directory: 8
- Max. Folder #: 99
- Max File # per Disc: 999
- Multisession Disc Play
- Random Play: Folder/Disc
- Repeat Play: File/Folder
- MP3 Bit Rate: 8~320kbps or VBR
- WMA Format: WMA v7, 8, 9, 10
- WMA Bit Rate: 48~384kbps, VBR
- AAC Format: iTunes AAC
- AAC Bit Rate: 16~320kbps
- File Name: 64 bytes
- Folder Name: 64 bytes
- ID3/WMA Tag: ID3 v1.0, 1.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4; WMA; iTunes AAC
- Tag Length: 64 bytes
- Tag Data: Track, Artist, Album, Comment
- Tag Display On/Off
- List Search: File and Folder
- Bluetooth Capability
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Audio Streaming Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Control Profile (AVRCP)
- iPod Control Capability : USB Control (CD-IU50 Required)
- Additional System Expandability
- IP-Bus System Control
- USB Control Capability: Built-In USB Control
- Multi-CD Control
- DVD Control
- Display Output
- Built-in Auxiliary Input (Rear)
- Optional (IP-Bus) Auxilary Input: CD-RB10 or CD-RB20 required
- External Unit Control: 2
- Display Type: Blue Organic EL (OEL)
- Dot Matrix OEL Size: 3 Line, 16 Characters
- Button (Key) Illumination: All-Blue
- Audio Fetures
- Built-in Speaker: Power: MOSFET 50W x 4
- Continuous Power Output: 22W x 4
- Equalizer: EEQ (7-band Graphic)
- Equalizer Presets: 5
- User Equalizer Settings: 2
- Loudness: 3 Mode
- Electronic Balance/Fader
- Source Level Adjuster (SLA)
- Crossover Network: Two-Way Crossover
- High-Pass Crossover (HPF): 50/63/80/100/ 125/160/200Hz, 0/-6/-12dB/Oct.
- Subwoofer Crossover (LPF): 50/63/80/100/ 125/160/200Hz, -6/-12/-18dB/Oct.
- Subwoofer Direct Control Key
- RCA Preouts: 3 pair (Front, Rear, Sub/Non-Fading)
- Preout Voltage & Impedance: Hi-Volt (4V), 100 ohm