The brackets come with screws but we recommend using the screws that came with your radio.
Audi A4 2002-2008
- Compatible with cars that came with the Symphony II 6CD & Cassette radio 2002-2006.
- Compatible with cars that came with the Symphony II+ 6 CD radio 2007-2008 also 2009 Connvertible..
- Compatible with cars that came with the RNS-E navigation radio 2006-2008.
- Compatible with non US cars that came with the
- We know it works with cars that came with the RNS-E navigation and the Concert II+.
If you order this for your Seat Exeo we would love your feedback.
Click on the list to select a video. Then click on the video to play it. Videos are hosted on YouTube. YouTube is sometimes blocked at some work places.
Enfig RMK8-A4B67 98
Featured positive reviews:
Nothing better05/21/2018 ByMatthew Osborn I generally use metra installation products. However I looked very carefully at their design for my application, and it was lacking in the solid mounting and security that I desire. I stumbled across this product via utube. It is incredibly well designed to work properly, install easy, and hold securely. The kit coming with longer than OE bolts to ensure proper fit is incredible. Obviously this product is higher priced that “competitive” products. The reality is no other product actually compares. In you are going to put in an after market receiver these are the products you should use. For ease, security, proper fit, and proper functionality.
Featured negative reviews:
Mostly everything 05/09/2020 ByLucas Stunkart I had a conversation with someone over the phone and he said the trim piece would fit but the stereo would stick out. I said thats fine. Well it doesn't fit at all. Would like a refund or a way to make it fit.